- Print |
Working towards sustainable development
At Aquarbe, we realise that our business is directly related to people’s quality of life. Therefore, we try and apply the following principles in all our decisions:
- Developing sustainable business
- Local development
We have an integrated management policy to achieve this aim, which is based on the three pillars of sustainable development: social, environmental and efficiency-based.
We have obtained certificates aligned to our efforts in providing a quality service and creating a safe, optimum working environment for our employees.
Certificate of quality
Aquarbe is aware of the social commitment involved in managing natural resources and considers that its participation in this management should contribute to people's quality of life and generate value for stakeholders.
- Certification of the quality management system in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard is an independent, periodic verification by an external body of Aquarbe's management and service provision. The company's management guarantees the continuous improvement of its processes and activities, and ensures that they are carried out with quality and efficiency, with the ultimate aim of gaining customer satisfaction.
- To achieve these aims, we have developed a unique management model that adds value to the organisation, in accordance with the principles and objectives defined in our Quality and Environmental Management Policy.
Health and safety certification
Our Occupational Health and Safety System is based on three strategies that are defined in the Occupational Health and Safety Policy:
- Gradual, progressive reduction of accident rates
- Zero tolerance of exposure to hazards, including in subcontracts
- Inclusion of the occupational health and safety function in business activities
Aquarbe has introduced a culture of occupational health and safety that goes beyond formal compliance with the Spanish Occupational Health and Safety Act. It has certified ISO 45001:2018 requirements, which have been met in all activities of the complete water cycle.
Aquarbe's Occupational Health and Safety Management System is certified by standard ISO 45001.
Certification of the environmental management system in accordance with the ISO 14001 standard is an independent, periodic verification by an external body to ensure that Aquarbe strictly meets the legal environmental requirements that apply to the service provision. Attaining this certification allows the company to fulfil its explicit commitment to society and environment, namely to take all necessary measures to respect biodiversity and establish the means required to prevent contamination.
To achieve these aims, we have developed a unique management model that adds value to the organisation, in accordance with the principles and objectives defined in our Quality and Environmental Management Policy.
The Aquarbe Environmental Management System is certified by standard ISO 14001.